Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's a short post for a LONG (and interesting) day!

Hah, I'm just trying to stay up late to enjoy a few more minutes of the air conditioner (my mom says i'll catch a cold if i leave it on for the night. quite true, though)...

Y'know, they're having some construction going on right outside my house, there's puddles there and in the night, stray cats find each other and start fighting, hissing loudly and fiercely. Right there in my living room, my two hamsters (the other one just chews on the cage bars) will squeak, cody will push chloe, they start to fight for food, water, the excercising wheel, the slide..in the middle of the night.



Not really looking forward to sleeping, I'll just do other random stuff and start my sleep-early plan tomorrow. yeah.




12may the rest in previous post
anon: fine hmph i shall cease to tag from now on. BYEBYE!
{hey! that was an abrupt goodbye wasn't it. i feel obliged to say no hahha}


13may
Jason
: mmm.....the pasta looks soo good!!!!!!
{yeahman, more than fingerlickin' good! }

peixuan
: haha.. i want to go!!! i had the chinese zhen zhu mi for $8 plus for 5kg. =D hahaha.. taste the same
peixuan
: and that pasta is a lot. i used to share it with my sis for dinner. hahaha.. and still a lot. =D hah. mooma is STUPID!!! hohohoho. hahahahaha
{i love zhenzhumi too! RICE IS NICEEE! :D hahaha i finished the bowl leh AHH i should really eat less zzzzz }

No comments: